Wednesday, August 8, 2012

First Day of School

WOW! Look at my three babies. They are off to their first day of school and I can't believe how much and how fast they have grown. I will be spread all over campus this year with a child in every building, high, middle and elementary. Ally is in the 9th grade, Abby in the 8th grade and Oney in the 5th grade.  




I can't get over how tall my girls are...I am now shorter than both of them! 


Ally was thrilled for her Daddy to be hugging her on the way out the door.


But look how good she faked it for my picture. At least she flattered me by smiling.


Oney is always smiling. He and Judson are just alike. Always trying to entertain you.


And well, Abby, the morning "on time" Nazi. She had NO TIME for posing for pictures on the first day of school. She HATES to be late. She LOVES to be early. I gave up on getting her picture by herself.


Looking forward to what I hope is a conflict free year. 

0 comments: