Monday, August 6, 2012

Guys Go to Pickwick

Abby went to St. Louis, Ally and I went to Nashville, and Judson and Oney took off to Pickwick! They were in need of a "MAN" weekend and boy did they have one! I know I never truly get the entire story of what goes on with those two on a man only weekend. I think that is a good thing by the way! The picture below is of them at breakfast at Viv's. Look at those stacks of pancakes! They were in heaven!

They were so proud of their small stash that they took out on the lake that weekend. One towel, one bag of snacks, a tiny cooler and just the two of them and the SeaDoo. I think they were hinting to me that I pack too much stuff...I know I do! 


This is a picture of Oney driving Judson around Pickwick. Yep, he is actually the BEST driver! He will be an old pro by the time he is actually legal. 


They had a mancala tournament. As you can imagine, Judson isn't one of those Dads that "lets" you win anything. You have to earn a win with him. They face timed us to get a ruling on their game! 


They went to dinner Saturday night at the Mexican restaurant in Pickwick. I guess it is a good thing Oney is an experienced driver? Just teasing, they had a driver. Judson figured out that there is actually a margarita larger than a "mucho grande"... a "pitcher"!


Oney came home in the exact outfit he left home in on Friday. No, it had NOT been washed! They had a BLAST together. We all decided we should do "men" and "ladies" weekends more often! 

0 comments: