Sunday, August 26, 2012

Girls Gone Golfing

TRA High School Girls Golf Team
Abby (8th grade), Ally (9th grade), Margret (9th grade)


There is a tradition for the TRA golf team to participate in the Pickwick Golf tournament each year. Well, it is a "boys" tradition anyway. Last year, I recommended to our coach that the girls be invited. I agreed to be the hostess with the mostest if he would include the girls! Be careful what you ask for! He included the girls and also asked me to be the hostest for a fun filled action packed weekend at the Lake! No problem except for the fact that I already had a plane ticket booked for NYC! Yep! You guessed it! SUPER DAD to the rescue! Judson stepped in and played the role of Momma, Daddy, Cook, Chauffeur, Housekeeper, Captain, Golf Pro, well you get the idea! A man of many hats!


 The picture above was taken right after my sweet Abby had dropped the key to the four wheeler in the Lake! BELIEVE IT OR NOT...Super Dad never lost his cool with Abby. He knew it was an accident and just had the Coach tow him back to the house without a foul word! I wish I could have been there! To add to his stress, he only fed 25 kids and parents dinner at our house that night! WOW! What a Dad and Husband! Not many would do what he did for the weekend...thanks Judson!


Kids floating in the Lake after a day of swimming and jumping off the dock at Das's! 














Abby's new golf friends from Memphis! Both girls had a great time and said their Dad did a fine job entertaining the group! I am looking forward to doing my part next year!


0 comments: