Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Where has it gone...

Wow...reality...school starts tomorrow. I have said it several times before but it is syncing in today. Ally starts high school, Abby's last year of middle school and Oney's last year of elementary. Where have the years gone? My sister is so wise (she has a couple of years on me in the kid department). She has told me many times before little pieces of "life advice". One of them that is resonating today..."Once they start high school it's over in a flash and they are in college before you can blink". I am not one of those mothers that is "attached" to their children but today I am a bit "attached" to my Ally. I never cried when she started kindergarten. I am crying today as she starts high school. THANKFUL for our 14 wonderful,healthy,happy,fun years with her and looking towards MANY more. I did a cool project with her last night that I will share with you later. I have things to do! I am starting this school year in a deficit..I am NOT prepared!

THANKFUL for SO MANY THINGS!

0 comments: