Thursday, August 30, 2012

My Life As I Now Know It

Let me start out by saying that I am VERY FORTUNATE. I have a beautiful, healthy, happy family and we have all that we need. Now, I know how BLESSED my family is and I know that I shouldn't complain about anything at all. That being said...whew! I just wish I could SLOW DOWN my LIFE right now! It is moving at such a fast pace and I do not see it slowing down anytime in the near future! I am blogging from the car while Oney is warming up for his football game tonight. Crazy, huh?

I just started a Bible study at my church, the Serenity Prayer. Boy is that prayer a necessary part of my daily life right now. Here is the prayer...


I am struggling with a few of the lines in this prayer but I am working on it...line by line!

I saw this somewhere the other day and this is exactly how I feel by Friday each week. I literally do not think I could make it another day during the week. Between school work, carpool, football practice, football games, golf practice, golf matches, laundry, meals, work, there is not a minute to spare! 


I took the picture below last week when I was unloading the car after a "typical" school day. A quick inventory...1 football helmet, 1 set of football pads, 1 pair of cleats, 3 school backpacks, 3 apple laptops, 2 sets of golf clubs, 2 pair of golf shoes, 3 changes of clothes for after school, a "Barney Bag" (emergency on the road items-band aids, wipes, ace bandages, ice packs, Advil, etc), a cooler with drinks, a snack bag, and Lord only knows what else!


Here is a snapshot of the laundry hanging to dry at our house...uniforms!


Well, this is my life as I know it for the time being! I LOVE my children and husband. What better way could I be spending my time than running and doing for and with them? I am learning to let things go and just take it one day at a time...BOY IS THAT HARD FOR ME! 

0 comments: