Monday, August 6, 2012

Youth Group Goes to St. Louis

So, while Ally and I were in Nashville and Judson and Oney were in Pickwick, Abby headed to St. Louis with the Youth Group from Church. I (WE) hesitated on her going because we have been gone so much this Summer. Also, the group would not return until the night before school started. But, Abby knew that she would be glad that she went and regret it if she didn't go. So they were off! Tim, our Minister, had a packed itinerary for them. They went to Grant's Farm, a Basilica, Six Flags, a Cardinals baseball game, the Arch, the Children's Museum, the Zoo, etc. You name it...they DID it! 


Abby always enjoys spending time with Abbey Beasley and Raygen Escue at church functions! I am so glad my kids have their different "groups" of friends...church, school, the lake, athletics, etc. It is nice to have a mix of friends in different aspects of life. I try to teach my kids that you can NEVER have TOO MANY FRIENDS!


The group at the arch in St. Louis! GREAT picture! 


THANKS to Tim our Minister and all of the adult chaperones that attended the trip with the kids! 

0 comments: