Friday, January 20, 2017

45th Inauguration of the President of the United States

All politics aside, Democrat or Republican, the process of changing Presidents in our country is pretty amazing. I have never been a huge history person, but I do love hearing all of the traditions and symbolisms during the Inauguration. Here is a photo of first Ladies in their fancy attire. 


A peak inside the church service that morning. 


The Obamas and The Trumps meeting at The White House for coffee. Melania is gorgeous in that powder blue. 


The Bidens and the Pences departing The White House for the Inauguration. 


Obama flying over D.C. one last time as he departs for a vacation.


Although you never really know what happens behind closed doors, I do like the fact that the Trumps seem very close to each other. Here was a group hug after President Trump was sworn in to office. 


Needless to say, I didn't get much work done today. I had the tv on in my office all day. 



This will be interesting to see how his twitter account plays out. I do think he needs to back away from his tweets, maybe not entirely, but definitely some. 





Look who showed up at the parade...The Pride of the Southland Band from Tennessee


Woke up watching the coverage and went to bed watching it. 
God Bless America and our new leaders. They have their hands full. 





0 comments: