Thursday, January 26, 2017

Banquet Buddies

Covington's Football banquet was tonight at the Baptist Church. Oney went with Zoe and of course Abby went with Hayden. Everyone looked so handsome and beautiful. I can't believe how tall Oney has gotten. He is about to pass his dad in height. 



The three amigos...


Oney wasn't happy because I made him take pictures with us.  I love the "love" for St. Jude that we have passed on to our kids. He had his St. Jude pin on his sport coat - just like his Jid Jidi, Jidi, and Dad - all huge supporters of St. Jude. 



The "LEBANESE" cousins...hahaha...


The Burlison Cousins...


CRAZY cute friends...


The Handsome/Beautiful Couple
WOW
They have matured so much since their first date two years ago. They both looked like babies and now they look like young adults. The two of them remind me a lot of Judson and I when we were in high school. Scary sometimes. Lookout college here they come! 



My two handsome men. Hayden has been a friend to Oney since Abby and his first date. He is a fine young man - his parents have done a great job with him. 


0 comments: