Saturday, January 21, 2017

Miss TRA, oh, and Wittiest !

OSCAR NIGHT at TRA

Tonight was Oscar night at TRA for Abby...one more thing on the checklist to make her that much closer to Graduation. She looked stunning. I know she is mine and I might be a little biased, but WOW. Where is my little blue eyed, messy eating, pink blankey, pink baby carrying, eye mask wearing little princess? What happened to the years? I guess we did something right, because man, she is simply amazing! 

Not only is Abby gorgeous, how about her handsome date Hayden? He was dressed to a "t"! They really do make a good looking couple. 


Abby and Jack Owen, friends since birth! 


The super PROUD Dad! I have never thought Abby looked anything like the Naifehs, but something about this picture reminds me of her Daddy. 


Sweet friend award goes to Ashlynn Henshaw! Abby and her have really enjoyed their friendship and double dating with the "Glass boys"! 


 So, you know, you don't always get what you deserve in life. You win some and you lose some. Even though I felt like Abby had worked HARD, served her school well, been a wonderful leader and participated in so many activities, I prepared myself for disappointment. It is so hard coming one year behind her sister Ally-always has been. Judson and I were so excited for her when we found out she won Miss Tipton Rosemark Academy! She got what she deserved...all those years of going that extra mile paid off! Oh, the "wittiest" was an added bonus, too! 

BEST PHOTO OF THE NIGHT!!!
 Me and my mini me
 Proud Mom and Dad





Hayden is such a good sport! 


The junior parents outdid themselves. Everything was just perfect - from the M.C.s, to the popcorn bar, to the table decorations, etc. THANK you to the Moms that went above and beyond. It was so nice. I appreciate you! 

Of course, Judson and I shed a few tears at the end of the program when they dedicated it to Lauren. It is still so hard to believe. Such a beautiful girl SO FULL of life. We love and miss you Lauren! 


0 comments: