Friday, January 6, 2017

Snow Day or Cook Day?

I LOVE days like today...a house FULL of kids...hungry, happy, kids! Today schools were closed for snow. When the kids woke up, I told them I would love to be home base if they wanted. I offered to cook chili and rotel. They never really "commit" not knowing what their friends will want to do. But, I prepared just in case...well, we had a HOUSE FULL. I swear at one time I looked up and there were 35-40 kids here! I hope they had a blast - I sure did! 

Playing the game "Watch Yo Mouth"




Playing card games and video games




Not really sure what these silly boys are doing...


Abby working on her photography skills...
My sister and I both snap chatted each other - both watching tv, with a fire burning, under one of our Grandmother's quilts... 

"This Is Us"... My new favorite tv show...you don't realize all of the little pieces of your life that make you who and what you are...




0 comments: