Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Birthdays on Beale

Great Friends...

Believe it or not, all of our friends pictured above have either September or October birthdays (except for Eric). We decided to celebrate them again this year at Itta Bena's on Beale Street. I made the reservations earlier in the week and we had the best table, the Chef's Table,  in the house! It was perfect for our group because we are so loud and obnoxious - it was almost like we had our own little room! After I sent out the email inviting everyone, Judson followed up with a new set of rules for our group. He said whoever is the last to reply has to be the designated driver...sounded good to me!

Kerry and Brad picked me and Jud up and we met up with the Regis's at the Hughes's. The ride down there was pretty tame. Our reservations were at 8 and we were seated right on time. Luckily Lori had her little camera and we took some couple pictures!




I bought the girls a tiny happy for their birthdays from Patina. I went to Target earlier in the week and came across these adult games...they were PERFECT for each of the guys! I also had cards for everyone because I LOVE CARDS!!! They were all pretty funny, too! And yes, even though Eric's birthday had already passed by, we included him in the festivities. We did NOT want to see a grown man cry...just kidding Eric!


Eric's game - Truth Be Told...for the person who would rather lie than tell the truth...

Ryan's game - Smart Ass...well you get the picture...


Brad's game - What's Yours Like?....the game that tells it like it  is...


I think by the looks of this picture the boys liked their games. What do think? We have been talking about starting a game night and just haven't done it yet. We may just have the motivation now!


Judson demonstrating what he WANTED to give the boys for their birthday...


I dared Ryan to do a cartwheel on Beale Street...well guess what? I am glad that is all I dared him to do! 



 Great night with great friends...and yes, Eric snuck in our girls picture!

0 comments: