Thursday, August 11, 2011

First Day of School, Last Year without a High Schooler

First Day of School
2011-2012

 Ally, 13,  is in the eighth grade this year. I can't believe that this time next year she will be in high school! It just doesn't seem real to me. I am so proud of her. I think she is a lot like her Dad-she got all of his good qualities! She is becoming such a beautiful, responsible, hard working young lady. Keep up the good work Ally...and don't forget to have fun, too!

Abby, 12, is in the 7th grade this year. There were times when she and Ally were babies that I wondered if I would ever live to see this day! I was so tired some nights when they were both in diapers! She makes me so proud. I see myself in her in many ways. She is also becoming a gorgeous, fun loving, intelligent, kind hearted young lady. Keep it up Abby...and don't forget to be serious some, too!
 Oney, 9, is in the 4th grade this year. Yes, he is the caboose to the Naifeh train. He definitely completed our family and he constantly pushes us along to where he wants to go and keeps us moving! There is no denying his Dad. The older he gets, the more like Judson he becomes. He is such a good caretaker of his Mom. He is always trying to do physical tasks for me to help me out. He knows which buttons to push for sure! He is becoming a handsome, tough, responsible, hardworking young man. Keep it up Oney and don't forget to study hard in school this year.

 Oney at his desk. His friend Mary Leslie Cranford is in his class. Ms. Jenny Daniel has a class FULL of "messes" this year! I know they are going to have a GREAT year!


1 comments:

Emily said...

They are all so darn cute!