Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Comedy Relief

OK...I am SOOOOOO behind and SOOOOOO need to be working today (I am at work but obviously distracted at the moment)...BUT...this is too funny not too share!!! My sister-in-law, Jan, shared this with me yesterday (for some reason I think she sees a "slight" resemblance of me and Judson here).

Check out this blog post... The Blogess, "pick your battles"

***** Disclaimer***** I am in no way endorsing this lady or her many rude, crude, socially unacceptable BUT TERRIBLY ENTERTAINING posts....just sharing a laugh for the day! But if you are not totally offended, you should read some of her other rants!

Also, if anyone knows where I can find a huge chicken on deal, I would LOVE to have one!

Have a great day!

1 comments:

Emily said...

That is so funny! I can so see you and Judson having that same conversation. I am pretty sure they sell those at Patina's. Seriously! When is your anniversary? I will remind Judson that you want one!