Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sick AGAIN

Well, last week was NOT exactly the week I had planned or the week that I needed before school started.  I have been SO SO sick, again. Since I had my hysterectomy last April, I have had a kidney infection EVERY month but two! Yep, on antibiotics for two weeks, off for two weeks, and repeat. I am so SICK of it...but as with every other health problem I have, there is no fix for me. Just learn to DEAL. Story of my life. Suck it up and press on. Not fun but reality. OK...I am finished with my pity party. I know I should be thankful and grateful not whining and feeling self pity. It just builds up after awhile.  But, I am on my meds and starting to feel better today. Thank goodness!

1 comments:

Emily said...

Oh No! I get kidney infections a lot and they are no fun! Maybe see if they will put you on a preventative medication. There are several to choose from. Hope you get to feeling better real soon!