Friday, August 26, 2011

Max's 21st Birthday

WOW! I can hardly believe that my oldest nephew just turned 21! It seems like yesterday that I would bring him a little brown paper bag of candy when I would come home from college. He would always say, "Aunt DaDa, you have a prize for me?" He was the cutest little thing and has grown up to be a handsome man. Here are some pictures of him at our birthday lunch last week. Instead of a brown paper bag, I gave him a little purple cloth bag with a bottle in it!
 Max and his friend Ashley
Max and Britt
I wish I had a picture of our celebration last Saturday night in Pickwick but I don't. Daph and Rob had a Fish Fry to send them both off to college. Max will be transferring from Memphis as a junior and Britt will be a freshman at MTSU! I am so happy for them both...they are going to have so much fun together. Here is a picture of their bedrooms in their apartments (across the hall from each other)...

We are going to miss them both so much! I see a trip to Middle Tennessee in our near future!

0 comments: