Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hot as ...Hell... Week

HOT...HOT...HOT
Yep...that's right...107 degrees...a record setting day in Covington and across the nation.  This has been a year of records...record snowfall, record rainfall/flooding, record cold temps, record hot temps, record tornadoes, etc.  I just hope we don't have a record hurricane season.
CRAZY!!!
This is a screen shot of my weather app on my phone!
HELL...Hell...HELL
These next pictures are screen shots of my calendar the week that school started on that Friday. I was so sick. I was on phenergran and in bed one afternoon and night. Then I was able to get some Zofran so that I could function without needing a barf bag everywhere I went! It is pretty sad when you don't even have time to be sick for a day or two! I pretty much had another entire week of being sick...not what I had planned on our last week of Summer!





CRAZY...HUH?!?!?!

Note to all you Moms with
"Little Ones" (under 10) :
ENJOY your time being "at home" with your kids and them not having any commitments outside of an occasional play date or a spontaneous trip to the Zoo. Once they get to Middle School, you not only have your busy schedule to manage, you have two or three more to juggle and you are constantly running the "bus". Sometimes, I feel like a personal chauffeur!



0 comments: