Friday, August 26, 2011

My Golfing Gal...Al

I know...that title is a little on the cheesy side but I couldn't resist! Ally decided to be on the high school golf team about 3 weeks ago. Since then, she has practiced golf EVERYDAY! I am so proud of her! One thing is for sure, if she has her heart in it...she is committed!

So far, she has played at Galloway, Orgil, Mirimichi, the Farms and the CCC. She has improved with each match, 135 (18 holes), 62(9 holes), 58(9 holes). I think if she didn't have to walk she could do even better. Her asthma is really giving her fits this year. I hope when it cools off it will get better. I am afraid it won't though, because the Fall is when it is usually worse because of the crops being harvested all around us.

A shout out to Aunt Das for taking her to one of her matches! Actually, her best match yet.

Here are a few pictures of her playing/practicing.

0 comments: