Friday, February 22, 2013

A New View

Our family hasn't been to Pickwick since Labor Day!!! That is the longest stretch since we built our house 12 years ago! I am not proud of that fact but it is just how our lives are going to be these next few years. 

When we pulled into the neighborhood, we couldn't believe our eyes. Over half of the lots in our neighborhood had been cleared and had new for sale signs in them. David Woods owns the lots and I guess he just wanted to stir some excitement in the neighborhood? 

The good thing??? The deer were still around even though a lot of the trees were gone! Feeding and watching the deer every afternoon is one of our highlights of our neighborhood! They are almost like pets to us. 








We have never been able to see the back of our house-it has always been covered by trees. Oh well, I'm not sure how I feel about this-I have mixed emotions! 

0 comments: