Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

Look what my hubby came in the door with tonight! I was sitting on the sofa studying with Oney and Addey and he walks in roses in one hand and steaks in the other! He prepared our meal start to finish and even did the dishes! We had a yummy salad (thanks to my generous Mother in Law), baked potatoes, filets from the grill, and a special bottle of wine! 




Yummy chocolate covered strawberries were on my desk this morning. My produce manager likes to spoil me and stay on my good side! 


Oney's last Valentine's Day party as an elementary kiddo...wow! Bittersweet! Instead of more candy and junk, we got creative this year. 




Oney gave everyone a colorful keyboard cover. He has had one on his computer all year and his friends have been wanting one. So, that was his Valentine


I knew Judson was preparing our meal, so I made a special dessert...his favorite...his Mom's homemade cheesecake! It is the BEST cheesecake EVER! He was so excited! 


My beautiful roses on the dining room table. 


Far Niente, one of our favorite bottles of wine. It was perfect.


My chef for the night. Isn't he cute?


Our table set for dinner...with my Valentine Happies for the family! 

0 comments: