Monday, February 11, 2013

Car Shopping

We have been car shopping for awhile now for Ally. 
She, like every other teenager in this world, would love to have a small. sports car. Her parents, on the other hand, want her to drive a safe, nice sized, reliable, tank! 

We couldn't resist the "you should have seen my first car" conversation with her. So, I googled AMC Spirit (my sisters first car) and texted Ally a picture of it. She really wasn't too sympathetic with me. I am not sure if she really believed me or not. But, "true story", this was Daphne's first car. I will never forget that afternoon. We rode the bus home from school. When we pulled up to our house, her car sat in the driveway with a big red bow on it!!! I think she wanted to run crawl under it! But, she quickly got over it and was proud to have a set of wheels to take her where she wanted to go! 


This is what we are looking at for Ally and Abby. It is a Chevrolet Equinox. I know...it is way too nice. We were initially shopping for a nice used car. Then, we got a special promotion in the mail with our GMAC credit card. It was an awesome deal! Once we did the math, it really didn't make a whole lot of sense to buy a used car. This car was rated a top safety pick by the insurance institute. It has on star which gives us a nice peace of mind. It has about 10 airbags! It gets awesome gas mileage. (No, I don't work at Country Chevrolet, but I probably should!)


We brought it home for the weekend. I think we will go seal the deal this week. 

0 comments: