Saturday, March 9, 2013

Girls Night Out...I Mean In!

So, this weekend kicks off our Spring Break and we have NO PLANS. Kinda nice I have to admit! The boys headed to Nashville tonight to go to a Predators hockey game. They were pumped! We were equally pumped to do what you ask...absolutely nothing! "Vegging" is our only plan for the next 36 hours! Well, maybe a little blogging for me and Netflix streaming for the girls.

Anytime Judson and Oney go do father-son stuff together, they love texting pictures to keep me on the edge of my seat the whole time. So, this was my first pic today right after they pulled out. 


They stopped along the way at a gun show in Lexington. Of course, they had to buy something. 


Here I am, working on making photo books trying my hardest to "catch up".


Yep, believe it or not, I am watching t.v.  My favorite..the Hangover! It is totally out of character for me to like such a stupid movie full of nonsense...but I laugh out loud every time I watch it! I guess everyone needs to let their hair down every now and then. 


I will definitely have pictures to post from their hockey experience tonight. 

0 comments: