Thursday, March 28, 2013

Prom-Not to be Confused with "The Prom"

When I was in high school, we called it "The Prom". Today's proper terminology is "Prom". I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, but to a teenager, whoa!!! If I have been corrected once in the past month, I have been corrected at least 500 times!!!

Yes, Ally was invited to go to the Junior/Senior PROM at TRA with Jeffrey Glass. His Grandmother, Judy Glass, is our neighbor. He is in the neighborhood a lot and he and Ally have become good friends! He is a really sweet young man.

Ally looked AMAZING! I just can't believe how beautiful she and Abby have become. They have ALWAYS been pretty girls (I may be a little biased), but they have REALLY developed into gorgeous young women! They are so full of life and excitement! Oh, to be young again...or not! 


Abby and Oney were very proud of their sister...can you tell?




Sittie and Jidi came by for a quick picture! 




Ally and Maddye took some pictures together...she is such a sweet, beautiful girl too! 




Ally and her second sister, Taylor! They didn't go together, but they met up once they got to prom. All in all I think Ally had a fun time. 


0 comments: